25 January 2009

flight to the windy city

I’m trying to be good about posting on here… so here is post #2! yay.

And so my adventure has begun… currently I am on my flight to Chicago!! Going through the airport today wasn’t a problem at all… no security stopping me- everything was smooth sailing. When I got to my gate I met up with two other guys who are working with Marketing Werks also, Chad and Matthew! Chad is from Blue Ridge and will be working on the Midwest team. Matt is my partner and had a connecting flight from Houston to Atlanta. So it was good to meet both of them and get to know each other a little.

They are both really friendly and easy to talk to. I can’t wait to get to Chicago to meet everyone else! I’m sure we’ll have a great group for training. And I think Matthew and I will have a great year together. It’s so crazy to think that we will be traveling and working together everyday for the next year (and also very excited at the same time)!


When I got on my plane I decided to do a little reading. Since I did not bring any magazines or books (I meant to bring Twilight but I forgot it on the table *insert sigh) I picked up the Airtran Magazine, Sky Mall. Basically it’s a catalog of absurd items that no one really ‘needs.’ As I am looking at the ridiculous items in this catalog I wonder who would actually buy this stuff… then I turned the page to find this amazing litter box…

Wow, amazing. Who would buy this (Buff- I think Roscoe would love it!)



And this Yetti sculpture… hiliarious!



Thank you to AirTran for some entertainment on my flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment