05 February 2009

home sweet home

So on Tuesday I was able to spend the night at home with my parents!  We went out to dinner at Ippolito's (one of my favorites)!  It was great to get to see my parents already.  

Before my trip I had some luggage dilemmas.  Of course I wanted to get really cute luggage but it also needed to be functional.  So I found the cutest set at TJ Maxx.  


But after one week of two (incredibly cute) rolling bags I quickly realized that two bags plus a rolling case for our phones and two laptops was a bit excessive to be carrying around everywhere. So while at home I dropped off my small suitcase and traded it out for a duffle bag (thank you Bartz).



While at home I may have squeezed a little bit more into my suitcase :)  It was already packed pretty tight but now there is seriously no extra space!  And I know that I am going to go shopping soon... not quite sure where I'll fit any purchases.  I'll just have to make it work.

Also I noticed that that I only packed black, white and grey.  I am being dead honest.... the ONLY colored shirt I brought is a teal Georgia College shirt!!  haha... I thought it would be easier to dress my clothes up with a fun scarf or cute jewelry!  

Lastly I want to give a shout out to Rachel for keeping me company as I squeezed my clothes in my suitcase!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!! Love the purple croc suitcase!!! You'll have to let me borrow it one day so I can wear my purple croc heals and purple croc pocketbook and roll into some where like WHAT?!?!?!

    Great choice!

    ReplyDelete